Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Business Office

  1. Application for Permit for Peddler, Solicitor, Transient Vendor or Street Barker
  2. Leak Adjustment Request Form

    Complete this form to request an adjustment on your water bill if you had a water leak. This adjustment is only allowed once per... More…

  3. Pool Adjustment Request Form

    Complete this form for pool filling. This adjustment is allowed once per year.

  1. Business Tax Registration Application

    A Business Tax License is required for business's based within the city limits of Portland. Please complete the Business Tax... More…

  2. Mobile Food Vendor Yearly Permit Application (City Ordinance #23-59)

    Mobile food vendors are required to complete this form.