Harvest Craft Show & Sale
The City of Portland Parks and Recreation Department will sponsor the 50th Annual Portland Harvest Craft Show and Sale. This event will be held on Saturday, November 11, 2023 at Richland Park Gym, 303 Portland Blvd., Portland TN 37148.
This year, we will allow commercial items to be sold along with handmade crafts. However, we do want to emphasize that this event is to stimulate interest in authentic and unique hand crafts, so if you wish to sell commercial items, at least 50% of your booth items must be a craft. Indoor and outdoor booths will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Food vendors may also participate. No refunds on outside booths due to bad weather.
If you are interested in placing a booth in the event, please fill out the bottom portion of this letter and return to Portland Parks Department, c/o Tammy Groves, 321 Portland Blvd., Portland, TN 37148. INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1. Set Up Time: Indoor Booths, Friday, Nov. 10th 3-8 pm or Saturday at 7:00 am. Outdoor Booths, Saturday Only at 7:00 a.m.
2. Show Time: The Festival will be open to the public from 9 am – 4 pm on Saturday
3. Requirements: You must provide your own tables, chairs, and electrical cords as well as tents/canopies for outside booths. If electricity is needed outside you must provide your own generators. Limited chairs available upon request. *Booths must remain open until 4 pm Saturday evening. NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. Each vendor is required to donate one item to be given away as a door prize starting at 10 am on Saturday.
5. Entry Fee: Inside Booth $50/Inside w/electric $60 and Outside Booth $30. Booth sizes are app. 10 X 10.
The entry form below and your entry fee should be turned in no later than November 09, 2023. We will accept late entries ONLY if booth spaces are still available. Make checks payable to City of Portland and mail to 321 Portland Blvd. Portland, TN 37148. For more information contact Tammy Groves at 615-325-6464.
To sign up, you can go to our Recreation Portal or send us an email for an application. Any interested food vendors may also apply the same way. Come be a part of this small town but mighty craft show where you are sure to have fun and make new friends.